Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
AutoCAD 2021 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing. Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
- Drawing History Using the drawing revision calendar, you can compare previous versions right in the context of the current drawing.
- Compare Xref You can now compare versions of an external reference file (Xref) and make changes without leaving the current drawing.
- Improvement of the block palette Now the block library is available to you anytime, anywhere. Linking to content is possible from the web and mobile version of AutoCAD.
- Improved graphics performance Now when panning and zooming in 2D, AutoCAD will automatically regenerate the drawing for faster and smoother performance. And with support for multi-core processors, 3D models will feel more responsive to orbit, pan, and zoom operations.
- AutoLISP enhancements Edit and debug AutoLISP files using the new extension for Microsoft Visual Studio Code. More good news - AutoLISP now fully supports Unicode characters.
- Connecting to cloud storage Now you can open DWG files stored in any popular cloud directly from the AutoCAD interface. Use Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and other storages or Autodesk Drive, which is included with your subscription, by the way.
- Increase in speed Thanks to the acceleration of processes, you can save your work in just a split second. And installing AutoCAD is now twice as fast.
- Trim and Extend Commands "Trim" and "Extend" have become smarter - now the default quick mode automatically selects all potential boundaries.
- Improved quick measurements The Quick option in the MEASUREGEOM command now shows the calculated values for areas and perimeters in a 2D drawing.
- Improvements to the "Cloud" team Resize the arc for any revision of the revision cloud with the new REVCLOUDPROPERTIES command.
- Breaking an object at one point Divide a line, arc or polyline into two objects at a selected point using the new BREAKATPOINT command.