Diablo II: Resurrected
v126.96.36.199 + Offline Crack/Fix + Ryujinx Emu for PC
Release Date: September 23, 2021
Genres/Tags: RPG, Action RPG, Isometric, 3D
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment, Vicarious Visions
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: eh, no, Switch has no Steam
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish
Audio Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Polish
Crack: Ryujinx Switch Emulator
Operating System: Windows 7 x64 or later
Processor: at least 4-cores i5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 970
HDD Space: 8.9 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Diablo® II: Resurrected™ is the definitive remastering of Diablo® II and its Lord of Destruction® expansion—two hallmark entries in Blizzard Entertainment’s genre-defining action role-playing series. Veteran players, as well as those who missed out when the original game was first released on PC twenty years ago, can now experience Diablo® II’s timeless gameplay with modern visuals and audio that take advantage of today’s gaming hardware.
Ascend the Forgotten Tower, blaze a trail through the jungles of Kurast, and storm the gates of Hell to defeat Diablo himself. Then, scale the peak of Mount Arreat to face Baal, the Lord of Destruction, in Worldstone Keep.
Seven of Sanctuary’s greatest champions await at the iconic campfire screen—the Amazon, Assassin, Barbarian, Druid, Necromancer, Paladin, and Sorceress. Each is highly customizable with countless build and gear options for players to explore.
Diablo® II: Resurrected can be played as a solo experience, or grab some friends on your preferred platform and enjoy multiplayer co-op. Then blow off some steam and claim a few ears by engaging in thrilling PvP duels outside of town.
Based on Switch Diablo_II_Resurrected_NSW-VENOM scene release: 8.6 GB
Diablo_II_Resurrected_Update_v188.8.131.52_incl_Offline_Crack_NSW-VENOM (906 MB) and Saves Fix applied over
Ryujinx Switch emulator (v1.0.7047, September 19, 2021, 47 MB) is included
Switch Firmware v12.0.3 (317 MB) added as a requirement for Ryujinx
100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed for better repack size
NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
Test both emus and use the one which performs better on your system
Smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 9.9 to 7.2 GB)
Installation takes 2-6 minutes
After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
HDD space after installation: 8.9 GB
Language can be changed in game settings (text and audio - separately)
At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Repack by FitGirl
If you have downloaded and still have some of my Ryujinx-powered repacks, you can use fg-ryujinx-firmware-12.0.3.bin from any of those and save 317 MB of traffic.
FAQ about this release
Q: Why not repack ZloEmu's release, which is available for a few days already?
A: There are few reasons for that:
1) It's not a crack, it's a server-sided bypass, which requires not only Battle.net to be installed, buth ZloEmu client as well, with a root certificate installed in your system. While I don't believe BS scandals a few years ago about ZloEmu's erasing HDDs, having additional root certificate from an untrusted source is not the best option
2) ZloEmu's release is based on v1.0.65956, which is knowingly doesn't support older CPUs w/o AVX instructions. Developers promised to fix the issue, but it's not fixed yet
3) ZloEmu's release is not a proper MULTi13, it has only English and Russian audio support + for changing language you may need to change your OS language/region settings, which is a "meh"
4) To my taste using of ZloEmu bypass requires too many steps and 3rd party software for a generic user
5) Updating the installed game with Battle.net will probably either stop your from playing for the time the author of the tool add the game exe to it's database or forever/long time, if Blizzard add special checks for using with external emulators
6) It's not a proper offline crack after all, though a big step forward
Q: Will you replace your Switch emulated repack with a PC one if a proper offline crack will be available?
A: Sure, and most probably, with my signature selective download option, unlike currently available solutions
Q: Does Switch version sucks compared to PC one?
A: Well, yes, but not the whole 10 inch.
1) The graphics assets are not as high-res, as on PC, you can compare them in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vw0Z_wkX_o
But keep in mind, that Ryujinx allows resolution upscale up to 4K, which narrows the difference to the degree.
2) PC version uses lossless audio in FLAC format, while Switch uses Opus lossy option. Most users wouldn't tell the difference, but hi-end audiophiles probably would.
3) PC videos are in better resolution and quaility than on Switch, which, along with FLAC audio, take the most installation space
4) Switch version is built around gamepad controlling scheme, while PC supports mouse natively. You can play on Ryujinx with keyboard, ofc, but gamepad is still recommended
Q: When I run the game in the emulator, it just hangs and sits on a black screen!
A: Known problem with a current build of the emulator. Just close the emulator console window, rerun it and try again. Sometimes it requires 2-5 or more attempts to get into game, but afterwards ir works OK.
Q: You said it works OK, but I see only bugged greenish screen and stuff!
A: Also a know current bug, videos are not playable atm, but you can easily skip them by pressing Z or X on your keyboard and get into the main menu
Q: What to do in there?
A: Create a new char, make sure you're in offline mode. Also, when saving the char name, you should press Shift + "+", which is a default mapping for Switch's "+" button in Ryujix. At this stage you already might go into emulator settings and remap all keys to your liking
Q: Can I import my old saves from a classic Diablo II to this build?
A: Absolutely! Here are the instructions:
If you have saves from v1.14d, they are located here:
"C:UsersYour UsernameSaved GamesDiablo II"
Let's say, you had a char named Fartripper, then in this folder you'll find these files:
So, you need to go into your D2R installed repack folder, then to "databisusersave 000000000000001 " subfolder
Create "Fartripper" folder here and copy all files from "C:UsersYour UsernameSaved GamesDiablo II" to this folder
Then repeat the same for "databisusersave 0000000000000011" subfolder, the "Fartripper" folders will equal to each other then.
For older v1.13c the saves are located in "%GAMEFOLDER%save" and the amount of files is not the same as for v1.14d, but instructions for importing saves are the same.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
Diablo.Guardian.S01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-SiGMA by felipewinchester
Diablo.Guardian.S01E06.XviD-AFG by TvTeam
Diablo.Guardian.S01E10.XviD-AFG by TvTeam