|Status:||All the torrents in this section have been verified by our verification system|
|Size:||3.7 MB in 4 files|
|Grabbed On:||22-07-2012 from a torrent source|
|Swarm:||0 Seeds & 0 Peers|
|Vote:||No votes yet.|
|Furry Freak Brothers - Feds N Heads Board Game [G.Shelton](1971) |
Feds ‘N’ Heads, a do-it-yourself board game, was originally published as a fold-out section of Playboy Magazine’s September 1971 issue [vol.18, no.9]. It was created by underground comix artist Gilbert Shelton and themed around the antics of the characters in the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers series. The object of the game is to collect a key (kilo) of weed and return home with it while avoiding getting bummed out, burned (ripped-off), or busted.
Image of the board as it appeared as a fold-out section in Playboy
1. Print all 12 pdf pages, on card stock if you are able, but if not any paper will do. The Burn/Bust cards should be printed 2 sided, as well as the Weird Trips cards.
2. Tape the 3 parts of the board together, you can attach them to cardboard if you like
3. Cut out all of the cards, play money, and bags of weed tokens. (Real cash and/or bags of weed can be substituted for the paper ones if desired… lol)
How to Play:
1. Before starting, you will need a pair of dice, a game token for each player (any number can play and you can use anything small enough for the board as a token) and $100 per player, plus several hundred dollars for the bank, in fake or real money - in denominations of ones, fives, tens and twenties. You can make your own money out of pieces of paper or you can get everything you need by ripping off a Monopoly set.
2. The winner is the player who, moving his token the number shown on the dice in any direction (except on one-way streets), manages to ‘score’ (collect) a key (one kilogram – 35 ounces or “lids”) of grass and get back home with it. (With four players, this usually takes a couple of hours; for a shorter version, you can lower the required number of lids to 25 or 30 and give yourself a better deal, lolZ.) Keep track of your scores with the grass tokens, or if your into it, real lids.
3. Grass (weed, hemp, marijuana, etc.) is acquired by landing directly on a numbered space. You may buy up to as many ounces as indicated by the number. To find how much you will pay per ounce, roll the dice again and pay that amount in dollars (remember these are 1971 prices).
4. One player has to adopt the role of “Fat Banker”. He or she holds all the money not in play. Players start out at home with $100. Whenever you land on or pass through home thereafter, you may collect $50 from the Fat Banker. At this time you may also stash whatever grass you have, which then may no longer be taken from you by any means.
5. If you land on the same space as another player, he or she has to give you one of his ounces.
6. If you land in Jail, you can get out free on your next turn if you roll a double. Otherwise, it will cost you $50 or 5 lids.
About the artist:
Gilbert Shelton (born May 31, 1940, Houston, Texas) is an American cartoonist and underground comix artist. Migrating to San Francisco in the late 1960s, he found his niche creating underground art and cartoons that were popular with people involved in the hippy culture of the times. Shelton is the creator of The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, Fat Freddy's Cat, Wonder Wart-Hog, Philbert Desanex, Not Quite Dead, and the cover art to The Grateful Dead's 1978 album Shakedown Street. He also did the cover of the early classic computer magazine compilation "The Best of Creative Computing Volume 2" in 1977.
MUCH Peace n luv to my friends at 1337x and blazinseedboxes
**tyvm and all due respect to freaknet, ripoff and all those who care enough to share<
|fedsnheads info.txt||3.4 KB|
Desi | Deliver Us From Evil | Japanese | Minecraft | Norton | 720p | RIO | Etrg | Sherlock | Friends | Mad Men | Thai | Latino | Spiderman | Under The Skin | Californication | Carrie | Castle | Smallville | eBook | House | Cops | Windows Activator | Elementary | Bones | Kiss | Music Videos | Skidrow | Books | Audio Books